Blog Archive

Saturday, December 15, 2007

O Christmas Tree!

We love the Christmas season! We have had a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas this year. We happen to live in the Christmas tree capitol of the world so we got to go cut our own this year. It is quite the improvement over last year's 3 footer!

Straight down Rudolph Dr and left on Dasher way is where we found our tree!

The Family Home Evening activity one night was making a gingerbread house. Beautiful and delicious!!


Our tree!! Isn't it great! As you can see we have been busy shopping!

2 comments:

Robin said...

that's a lot of presents! well done. Dinner was so fun with you guys! we will so you soon, I'm sure

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Nice Tree! Kent and I still have our fake tree. I love it, but he is all about the real trees. I am not so much. As I am sure you could have guessed. I will probably give in next year. Good job with the Christmas shopping. Where are you guys going for Christmas?