
It finally feels like summer!! We are both on summer break now and the weather has been gorgeous! We love living in our house and we love the park right down the street. Since our own backyard is yet to be tackled (still just weeds and dirt) we go there all the time. They have a nice tennis court that is always free so we've been going nearly every day to play. Brian is starting his Master's degree and his very first class started last week. He is such a good student. I'm really proud of him but it means he is like this a lot more...... studying or working on a paper. In other news, we have started getting the front yard in shape and it's been really fun. We do love Oregon in the summer!
2 comments:
Awesome guys. Keep it up. I'm jealous of all of it (except school in the summer and tennis because I suck at tennis). Top two things I am jealous of: Oregon weather in the summer (it's close to 100 this weekend); a garage (Elidh gets fried every time I put her in her car seat). It's all looking great.
Oh I am jealous that Brian can go back to school already. Kent has to have five years of full time management experience before he can go back. Good for Brian. Are you going to go back to school too? Your place is looking great!
Post a Comment