I can't believe it happened, but on Friday our little Brian Van turned two years old. We tried to make his day special for him and we were so excited to have friends and family to celebrate with us. He definitely got the concept of presents, birthday cake, and friends so it was so fun! We opened presents, played with his new toys, and ate birthday cake. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.......
4 comments:
That cake is awesome! I'm still so sad it didn't work out for us to be there :( but I'm glad you had fun anyways. Happy Birthday Van!
Happy Birthday Van!
Looks like so much fun!
It looks like he had a blast! I love that he understands the concept of presents now...it doesn't take long for kids to catch on to a good thing :)
Love the cake! wish we could have been there, but lets be honest, Van likes Jen better. :) Happy Birthday Van!
Post a Comment