My little brother always made the best Christmas wish lists every year. There were graphics and rankings and special instructions for Santa at the bottom. (I want the item #1 legos the most but if I'm not getting them then please skip down to item #3 BB gun etc). We all looked forward to reading them every year and I have to say they were effective. He always got #1 on his list as well as several others! I haven't made an actual wish list for Christmas in....well I don't remember the last time I did. I decided this year I would make one since it always worked for Tyler! I don't have fancy graphics or special instructions since I never made it to a second item but here it is anyway:
#1. Baby
Do you think Santa has an in with the stork and can actually deliver on this wish? I guess I'll have to send Santa my list and see what ends up under my tree on December 25th. Hey, a girl can hope right? Maybe I should come up with a #2 just in case;)
#1. Baby
Do you think Santa has an in with the stork and can actually deliver on this wish? I guess I'll have to send Santa my list and see what ends up under my tree on December 25th. Hey, a girl can hope right? Maybe I should come up with a #2 just in case;)
2 comments:
Ok, here's my Christmas List:
#1. Lindsay and Brian and Van get their Baby.
There. Now your chances have doubled because it's number one on my list too.
Ok, this totally made me think of Buddy the Elf when he climbs into Santa's bag in the orphanage as a baby. Maybe the big guy could just pick up a cute one on his way to your house? Sounds easy enough, right? I know you've been very good this year, so I don't see what the problem is.
Post a Comment