Blog Archive

Friday, September 14, 2012

Two Months

Our sweet baby Brielle is two whole months old today! She has grown and changed so much in the past month.  Her check up isn't until next week so I don't know her stats yet but here are a few things  about our girl right now:
*she has grown out of all of her 0-3 month jammies and dresses (because she is too long)
*she still wears size 1 diapers
*she will soon be able to wear her size 2 shoes (those are the smallest we have)
*she really wants to be able to roll over and she actually manages to do so about once a day but it's still largely accidental
*she has been very smiley lately 
*she coos now and it's the cutest thing! It's even cuter when Van gets super excited about it and exclaims "she said 'agooo', that is so silly!"
*her hair is a tiny bit longer and a tiny bit thinner in some places but overall it hasn't changed much since birth
*I'm about 90% sure she is going to have brown eyes
*she still really struggles with naps during the day but will now at least let me rock her to sleep and put her in her own room.  It's a nice change from needed to put her in the sling every time.  She just doesn't STAY asleep for very long.  We'll continue to work on it.
* SHE'S SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Yes all caps in completely necessary because this is so exciting.  When I say 'through the night' I mean like 11 or 12 hours.  She made it 12 1/2 last night;) She started this at just over 7 weeks.  What an angel!
*she has completely captured our hearts.  Brian, Van and I are so so in love with her!  

I'll leave you with a few pictures of our miracle girl...




No comments: