For Brian's birthday I sent him out fishing by himself one day. He loves fishing with the kids and I but we all know that if he is helping Van he doesn't get to do much fishing done himself:) I wanted him to enjoy the serenity of fishing without any distractions. He loved it! He was the only person on the lake and he caught 6 fish. He brought three home to cook up for dinner. Van loved it and Brielle was a little freaked out.
Brian: Look Brielle!!!!
Brielle: Uh...... what is that?
Brielle: Get it out of my face!!!!
She was pretty nervous but climbed right up on the stool to watch her Dad clean the fish.
This pretty much sums up how Van felt about the cleaning process.
Once he got to this stage...
This happened.
She got freaked, called out "mama!" and practically lunged into my arms. You can't tell in the picture but her right arm has a death grip on my back:)
Once it was all cooked up and the blood was gone she was fine and loved eating her yummy dinner caught by Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment