**We play with this ball all. the. time. He loves it. He kicks it, throws it, chases it and more recently likes to try to wrestle it and sit on it. It's awesome, I just watch and laugh!**
**We have friends over sometimes. One day we played with playdough. Van didn't really "create" anything, just mushed it and tried to taste it a couple of times but he enjoyed himself.**
**We work on Van's Halloween costume. Here he is modeling his newly dyed hat. I'm almost done with the rest of the costume but you'll have to wait until the big day for the reveal of the rest of it.**
**We make HUGE messes. OK, Van makes huge messes and I clean them up. While working on Van's previously mentioned Halloween costume I had my sewing scraps box out. The house was clean when Van got up from his nap and within 20 minutes this is how the living room looked.. He was pretty proud of himself.
Look at that innocent, cute little face! No wonder I don't mind picking up his daily messes.
After looking at all these pictures I've noticed one thing it seems we haven't been doing lately is making Van wear clothes! Really, he is dressed most of the time but we had a little bit of a heat wave lately and it was just easier to let him play in his diaper.
I'm so grateful that I get to spend my days laughing with this little boy. My little boy. I still have moments every day where I look at his sweet face and have to fight back tears. Love, love, LOVE him!
1 comment:
Boys are so fun! Your little guy is adorable:)
Post a Comment