Blog Archive

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for. Every night during our family prayers our "thank thees" always outnumber our "we ask thees". We have been so blessed in so many ways. I won't list them ALL here (you're welcome) but I couldn't let this Thanksgiving pass without mentioning my gratitude for my greatest blessing, my two Brians.
I'm so thankful my husband is my best friend. We always have so much fun together! He is an awesome husband and and amazing father and I always miss him when we aren't together. My little Brian is our miracle and I am thankful every day I get to be his mommy. I don't take it for granted, I know what it took for him to come to our family and I try every day to show my Heavenly father and his birth family how grateful I am by being the best mom I can for him. He is the cutest, smartest, most amazing little boy and know!

No comments: